Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Hee-Haw!!! Amy Beth is Here!

  1. #1
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Finally! That bad and slow USPS!

    Amy Beth is Home!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    YAY!!! She's in Great hands now!!! Have fun with her!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't wait to see her hair when it comes out of those rollers. I'm sure she is happy to be in her new home. Great job on her teeth too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Amy Beth is already looking a lot happier! Glad she got there safe and is getting a good night's rest! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another adorable album! Love it and Amy Beth is too precious! She looks much calmer in her jammies and rollers than she did in the first few pics, lol. Being in your capable hands would do that for any dolly!

    Sheila, was it a kid that marked that doll up like that? I may have missed when you originally talked about her since I haven't been registered here all that long. I know some people let their kids do anything with their dolls. There was a Kit doll on ebay not long ago that had what looked like scissors stabs in her poor little chest! Made me wanna [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] The lady who listed her at least had her body in a pantyhose leg to keep her all together. I never followed it on out but it was going fairly high. I love to see dolly rescues happen! Can't wait to see Amy's new hairdo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cute album! Did you ever figure out a better paint than acrylic paint for the doll? You did a great job on her teeth. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Tari, I know what you mean about those "abused" dollies. I hate seeing destroyed AG dolls on ebay! They are around $100 brand new and I just can't believe that someone would allow a child to completely ruin such sweet-and not to mention costly-dolls. I pretty much always took care of my toys while I was growing up, so it just shocks me sometimes when I see that those poor little things have been mistreated. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by tngirl03:
    Tari, I know what you mean about those "abused" dollies. I hate seeing destroyed AG dolls on ebay! They are around $100 brand new and I just can't believe that someone would allow a child to completely ruin such sweet-and not to mention costly-dolls. I pretty much always took care of my toys while I was growing up, so it just shocks me sometimes when I see that those poor little things have been mistreated. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me to. I ador my girls SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, & to see so many dolls mistreated. It's SOOO SAD... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    prasnlrd, you are my hero. I've told you this, I'm sure.

    That doll looks SO MUCH happer after you fixed her! Keep up the good work!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poor Amy Beth! I know that pretty coffee baby has it better off now! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    And I too, wonder who I hate to say it, but I suspect it's one of those kind of children that gets everything they want and who are allowed to/believe they can destroy things because their parents will always replace them--and the parents do. I just want to shake those kind of children. There are tons of children who would LOVE dolls of this type and other people just abuse and mistreat them!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •